Nappy Bag Backpack Black - Zebra Babies
- Unit Price
Nappy Bag Backpack Faux Leather – Black
Nappy bags are an essential part of having a baby. Our bags are amazing quality, so soft to touch, multi functional and perfect for busy parents. Large capacity, multi compartment, insulated bottle holders and includes a change mat!
Attach to your pram with the pram straps or carry it on your back as a backpack. It really is a grab and go design. Packed with features our design is perfect for all. Our nappy bags are backed by a 12 month Australian manufacturer warranty. It’s important to read all care instructions to get the best life out of your baby bag.
- Warranty: We have confidence in the quality of our products. Zebra Babies nappy bags are backed with an Australian warranty against faults for 12 months
- Open mouth design: You can find the things that you want and see them clearly. making it easier to keep organised.
- Water resistant lining: This bag are lined in a quality cream lining. Easy to clean.
- Large capacity with lots of pockets: Multiple compartment pockets on the sides of the bag. Keep it all organised. Bottles, nappies, blankets, spare clothes, formula, bum cream, wipes and more in different compartments. It all fits.
- Convenient side wipes pocket: Easily to take out with one hand while holding your baby – the other side pocket is perfect for a drink bottle. ( a 750ml stainless steel water bottle fits great – tried and tested )
- D Rings: D rings are a convenient way to to attach your nappy bag to the pram with pram straps, included free. We find they have enough length on them to interact with the nappy bag comfortably.
- Waterproof wet pockets inside: Transparent PVC material waterproof pocket for dirty cloth, no need to carry an extra wet bag.
- Water Resistant material: Spills and splashed happen a lot with babies. The water resistant material makes it a breeze to clean.
- Built in insulated bottle pockets: 2 insulated pockets to keep the milk or water warm/cold.
All Our nappy bags come in a beautifully branded dust bag for storage and presentation.
How to clean your nappy bag backpack?
Clean with a soft and dry cloth. Stains can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. Wipe the stain in a soft, circular motion. To remove smells from the inside of your bag use a material safe antibacterial spray. Do not use leather care products on faux leather bag, it is not an animal product, it does not work the same way.
Do not put your nappy bag in the washing machine or immerse in water. Do not use baby wipes to clean your nappy bag, the fragrance on the wipes can cause the water resistant finish to break down. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun or leaving your nappy bag in hot cars for long periods of time. Avoid rough and sharp surfaces that may damage your bag. Do not overstuff your nappy bag.
Bags approx. measurement 40cm x 30cm x 16cm